Filmworx studios is set on two acres
located 10km North West
in the heart of Maidstone
of Melbourne’s CBD.
Filmworx is in a prime location to assist in making any production more efficient. Filmworx features two large studio spaces, separate multi-purpose area, production office and vast car parks capable of accommodating trucks, cars, unit base and containers if required.
Filmworx has been established using the knowledge and experience of actively working industry professionals.
From photography to drama and feature film, Filmworx has the size to facilitate large or small.
• Both studios feature 4x6 metre multiple roller door access.
• Both studios are blacked out and partially sound reduced.
• Both studios have high ceilings (7-8 metres) with multiple rigging points, creating numerous
lighting grid possibilities.
• Both studios have Male / Female / Disabled toilets and change rooms.
• Studio 1 is 1500sqm with drive in drive out capabilities for the largest trucks.
• A forty-metre long six metre high (two-wall) matt white cyclorama wall resides in studio 2 on 685sqm.
• There is ample room for back of house, equipment storage and crew work areas adjacent to the cyclorama wall.
• There is also a self-contained multi-purpose area of 350sqm in studio 2.
• The production office is 220sqm and consists of two adjoining areas with kitchenette and room enough to
accommodate up to 40 production staff comfortably.
• Approximately 3660sqm of combined car-parking areas.
CLOSE TO FILM FRIENDLY RETAILERS AND BUSINESS:
• 600 metres from bunnings.
• 900 metres from Highpoint shopping centre.
• 2-5 minutes walk to multiple local cafés and coffee shops.
• Other handy retailers nearby (office works, spotlight etc.)
• 50 metres from a staging company that hires furniture and fittings suitable for set decoration.